Longstanding comedy club and entertainment company, The Comedy Works, has a full slate of nationally acclaimed stand-up comedians and up-and-coming talent scheduled to appear at the Plaza Hotel & Casino in downtown Las Vegas with ticket prices starting at only $20 (Pictured: Tom Green).
The Comedy Works at the Plaza will offer shows at 9 p.m. on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays in the Plaza’s classic Vegas showroom featuring red velvet booth seating, a brand new digital QSC sound system, full bars and table cocktail service. The upcoming star-studded lineup includes:
- Friday, Sept. 27 and Saturday, Sept. 28 (special time, 8 p.m.): Nick Di Paolo has performed on The Tonight Show, Late Night with David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel Live, and Conan O’ Brien. He was twice nominated for an Emmy for his writing on HBO’s The Chris Rock Show and had three standup specials on Comedy Central and most recently the controversial “A Breath of Fresh Air.”
- Thursday, Oct. 3 – Saturday, Oct. 5: T-Murph, a comedian who broke out of the Chicago comedy scene and has been rising quickly ever since. He had his first comedy special “The Next Level” produced by Kevin Hart for Comedy Central in 2018 and was seen in a recurring part in Epix’s drama series, “Get Shorty.” He is also a part of the current season on “Wild N’ Out” for MTV and has TV credits that include “Key and Peele” (Comedy Central), “Comic View” (BET), and “Chicago Fire” (NBC).
- Thursday, Oct. 10- Saturday, Oct. 12: Tom Green, a comedian, actor, filmmaker, and talk show host known for his own unique brand of shock comedy who found mainstream prominence via his MTV show aptly titled “The Tom Green Show.” Green is also known for his roles in the films “Road Trip,” “Charlie’s Angels,” and “Freddy Got Fingered.”
- Thursday, Oct. 17- Saturday, Oct. 19: Warren B. Hall, as seen on the shows “Comics Unleashed” and “Laughs” and heard regularly on Sirius XM radio and the “Bob and Tom Morning Show.” He released his own comedy special “Dry Bar” in early 2019. More importantly, he has gone overseas five times to entertain U.S. troops.
- Thursday, Oct. 24- Saturday, Oct. 26: Fat Chance: An Evening of Conversation and Story with Lisa Lampanelli showcases the former insult comic at her new best. From her humorous storytelling to her lively Q&A with the audience, the no-holds-barred entertainer is truthful, vulnerable and as hilarious as ever. From her food obsession to her physical transformation with the help of bariatric surgery to her compulsion to date the “junk food of men,” Lisa, with the help of Frank Liotti, will tell all.
Show tickets can be purchased online: https://www.plazahotelcasino.com/entertainment/the-comedy-works.